Super Bowl 50 Odds and Prop Bets List
Online Betting Odds for Super Bowl 50
As of Tuesday, 2 February 2016, Bodog, along with most other sportsbooks including Sports Interaction, has the Carolina Panthers pegged as 6-point Super Bowl favourites. Bet365, however, have Carolina as 5.5-point favourites.
Bodog and Bet365 have set the over/under at 45, while Sports Interaction currently sits at 45.5. These odds may vary slightly in the final few days before Super Bowl 2016, but you can expect to see very similar lines on gameday.
Historically, Super Bowl favourites have won 33 of 48 games with a record of 26-18-2 in covering the spread. For the first time in Super Bowl history, last year’s NFL final between the Seattle Seahawks and New England Patriots did not have a favourite.
Prop Bets Super Bowl 50 Broncos vs Panthers
Prop bets provide bettors with the chance to wager on individual players or plays. Instead of betting on the game result, you can bet on things like the result of the coin toss, what team will score first and how many points will be scored in each quarter. On Super Bowl Sunday, bookmakers provide hundreds of prop betting options so you can pick and choose what type of bet best suits you. Prop bets add even more excitement to the Super Bowl.
One of the best things about prop bets is being able to make your wagers live and in real time, while the game is being played.
Most Viral Super Bowl Prop Bets in 2016 :
- How many times will Cam Newton do the Open Shirt Superman motion during the game? Over 2.5: Even Under 2.5: -140 (all odds provided by Bovada)
- Will Mike Carey be wrong about a challenge? Yes: +110 No: -150
- Team to score first in the game: Carolina Panthers: -145 Denver Broncos: +115
- Will the team that wins the coin toss win the game? Yes: -105 No: +105
- Will the Panthers player who scores their first TD give the football to a boy or girl? Boy: -200 Girl: +150
- Will the team that scores first win the game? Yes: -165 No: +135
- Will the team that scores last win the game? Yes: -190 No: +135
Category : Online Betting NewsMore articles...