William Hill Betting Bonus
One of the biggest land-based bookmakers invites you to join them online. To give you some incentive, they’re offering $500 CAD upon your first deposit. Here’s how you can take advantage:
- Full service one wallet wagering
- Thousands of sports betting options
- Decades of bookmaking experience
William Hill Sign Up Bonus Offer
Use William Hill’s promo code CAN500 to receive up to $500 in free money.
The terms and conditions below apply:
- The offer is valid only for new customers who open a gaming account using the promo code CAN500.
- Once you have placed your first qualifying bet, you will receive a bonus equal to 50% of that bet up to a maximum of $,£,€100.
- Qualifying bet must be placed on a single or multiple odds of at least 1.50 (1/2) and a minimum stake of no less than $,£,€20. The first part of your bonus will be paid on the settlement of your first qualifying bet as a free bet.
- All bonuses will be paid out in free bets.
- Free bets are available for seven days and can be used on any sporting event.
- Free Bet is non-refundable and may not be withdrawn;
- Free Bet stake will be excluded from any winnings;
- Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed
- For illustrated instructions showing you how to redeem your Free Bet, please refer to the “How do I check that my free bet has been credited to my account?” page on the website.
- In order to receive the remaining bonus of $,£,€400, you must have placed an additional 12 bets on a single or a multiple with odds of at least 1.50 to the amount no less than $,£,€50 each. A free bet of $,£,€100 will be credited for each three qualifying bets. Free bet is credited after all three qualifying bets are settled.
- The first bet, which entitles you to the first of the 50% bonus does not count toward the wagering requirements of the remaining section.
- A bet on the same selection, repeated will only count once on your way to completing the five bets.
- Bets that use any free bet tokens do not count towards the wagering requirements.
- Customers who have deposited with Moneybookers/ Skrill, PAYSAFE, Neteller or Entropay will not be eligible for this promotion so you will not be credited any bonuses.
- Only available for customers who deposit in USD dollars ($), CAD dollars ($), GBP pounds (£) sterling or Euro (€) currencies.
- The offer is limited to one per person, gaming account, household, credit card, email address, phone number and IP address.
- Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer;
- Offer available to customers in Canada
William Hill Sportsbook Re-Up Bonus
Although William Hill doesn’t offer a Re-Up bonus, their player reward package has plenty of perks. In the Poker Room for instance, players can collect a “Double Your First Deposit” reward up to $1,200 when they download the William Hill Poker software. Uniquely British – but offered to everyone, clients who dabble in financial wagering receive a free day of trading with the William Hill Day Trader platform. This is a win-win offer since bettors bank any winnings while their net loses are refunded up to $25 with this risk free promotion. Additionally, sport specific promos are offered all year long at William Hill.
William Hill Casino Bonus Rewards
Everyone knows that it’s often “advantage house” when it comes to any sort of wagering. That advantage tips a little more towards the house when it comes Casino action – Las Vegas wasn’t built on buffets! To level the playing field somewhat, the bankers at William Hill offer a wide variety of player rewards to their Canadian clients. New Casino customers receive up to CA$300 on their first deposit while returning players can bank a 75% reload bonus that is valued up to CA$100. High rollers who deposit CA$1,500 or more receive a free bonus of up to CA$500 and these rewards all come with a 20X rollover rate.
William Hill Bonus Bottom Line: While it’s not in your face and splashed all over the website, there’s plenty to like about the William Hill player reward package. Log on to williamhill.com for more info and to instantly get your game on Eh!