Seahawks vs Broncos Super Bowl XLVIII: Prop Wagering Recap
Monsters of the Secondary Receiving Prop Prediction
While we believe in and always follow proper bank roll management, our limits tend to get stretched some on Super Bowl Sunday. Being as such, and since we’re still investing with “house money” earned during the 2014 playoffs, we are going to make one final prop wager. The “Total Receiving Yards” SportsInteraction novelty is as varied as the receiver weapons available to Peyton Manning. Though short on space, we’ve researched this investment carefully and we are confident in backing the OVER 57.5 line on Broncos WR Eric Decker.
NFL Championship Prop Bets Recap – Current Super Bowl Prices
It’s been a busy and exhilarating 13 days in the handicapping “War Room” here at Online Betting Canada. In case you missed any of our previous prop forecasts, as published in our Sports News section, a recap of our selections is posted below. Our final word on Super Bowl XLVIII and the “Good Stuff” main game forecasts will be delivered on Sunday morning. In the meantime here are the current prices posted on the big betting board at the SportsInteraction online sportsbook. Good Luck sleeping tonight – Cheers to cashing winning wagers!
- First Time Out: Seahawks Pete Carrol (-120)
- First Challenge Result: Call is Overturned (-125)
- Manning “Omaha” Audible: UNDER 27.5 (-110)
- Super Bowl XLVIII MVP: Peyton Manning (+140)
- First Report From the Sidelines: Erin Andrews (-140)
- First Coach To Challenge: Seahawks Pete Carrol (-120)
- Denver WR Eric Decker Receiving Yards: OVER 57.5 (-120)
Category : Sports NewsMore articles...