- Free Account
- Bet Without Using a Credit Card
- Sold Nearly Anywhere in Canada
Ukash Canada Betting Sites
If you used to bet with Ukash, you can no longer use it. But you can transfer your credit to a paysafecard, and use it at the following sportsbooks. You still have the option to deposit money quickly and simply, without entering any personal information.
As one of the internet’s most-used pre-paid funding options, Ukash was a great option for those looking to avoid using a credit card to bet online. However, it became part of the Skrill Group, In April 2015. As a result, the Ukash online cash voucher scheme was replaced with Skrill Group’s paysafecard scheme on 31st October 2015.
The new card is actually available in even more locations than Ukash was. Paysafecard is available at most Esso, Petro Canada’s and Canada Post retailers across Canada. These cards, like the Ukash cards, still allow you to bet online without using a credit card, or providing any of your personal banking information.
The downside is withdrawing your winnings can be a bit time consuming, because using these vouchers doesn’t provide any proof of who you are in real life. The anonymity is one of the reasons so many people opt for this payment method.
You will have to withdraw via cheque. You will also have to confirm your identity by emailing the sportsbook both a picture of your government issued ID (drivers license) and a proof of address (credit card statement, hydro bill, etc).
Online Betting With Ukash
If you still have any remaining balance on a Ukash code, you can replace it by getting a paysafecard PIN of the same value by e-mail.
To do so, the company has asked that you please send them the following information:
- A copy of the Ukash code. If your Ukash code has already been partially used, please also send us a screenshot of the Change Code.
- A copy of an official form of photographic ID (passport, driving licence, ID card or residence permit – front and back).
- Please send us this information by e-mail to [email protected] Please ensure that the documents are clearly legible and that the files do not exceed 5 MB
You may find that your new card is actually welcome at even more locations than your old Ukash card was.